Saturday 24 February 2018

‘Wrapping up films’ shoot at a Psychological experience for ‘Manto’ actress Rasika Dug

Rasika DugalRasika Dugal

Rasika Dugal is performed with all the shooting of Nandita Das’s directorial “Manto”, along with the actress considers the whole experience to be a psychological one. Rasika wrapped up the schedule for the movie.

Talking about it, Rasika explained in a statement: “Wrapping shoot for a film is always an emotional experience for me. I get very attached to the folks I work with. And there’s always a strange emptiness after a fire is over.”

“More so for this film as it was really special to me for numerous factors. I hope to take with me some of the fearlessness and courage ‘Manto’ embodied. Nandita and Nawazuddin Siddiqui are now friends, and I hope we get many more opportunities to collaborate. I’m eagerly waiting to see our hard work come together.”

The group was shooting the film from a variety of parts of Gujarat and Mumbai. Rasika will be viewed at the movie, as Safia Manto, wife of the famous writer Sadat Hassan Manto.

Trending Video

View movie: Oops! Katrina Kaif suffers wardrobe malfunction

 

No comments:

Post a Comment